Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this site today and am thrilled- don't know how I missed it until now. I have an S5 on order, to arrive in a bit less than a month. I'm dying waiting for this car! Just though I'd say hi and introduce myself, though I do have a question for the group:

When I ordered it about 4 months ago I was told by dealer that they are getting MSRP and won't bargain. In my world you can always bargain. Now that Audi has announced engine change for 2010 model, I figure there is even more negotiating to be done. Just curious what others purchasing recently in U.S. have been paying. Anyone getting significantly less than sticker? Any other thoughts here?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes, I know, I should thoroughly search before asking... I jsut found the spreadsheet of purchasing info- very nice, thank you for posting.

Looks like a minimal discount or some free AudiCare is all I can expect. I will try to have them get me out of my current lease, which could cost upwards of $1500. We'll see how it goes.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got a call from Audi salesman today. My car is "on time for delivery in early February." Not too bad, I suppose, given that I ordered in October.

I must say- I'm loving this site, reading as much as I can every day in anticipation of sliding into that Napa leather cockpit. On the other hand, it's making things that much harder to wait. So much great info, tips, etc., I just want to go check it all out. I may have to make a dealership run this weekend just to get my fix.

Will let you all know when she's in. Great driving weather right now down here in beautiful southern Arizona!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.