Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this site today and am thrilled- don't know how I missed it until now. I have an S5 on order, to arrive in a bit less than a month. I'm dying waiting for this car! Just though I'd say hi and introduce myself, though I do have a question for the group:

When I ordered it about 4 months ago I was told by dealer that they are getting MSRP and won't bargain. In my world you can always bargain. Now that Audi has announced engine change for 2010 model, I figure there is even more negotiating to be done. Just curious what others purchasing recently in U.S. have been paying. Anyone getting significantly less than sticker? Any other thoughts here?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes, I know, I should thoroughly search before asking... I jsut found the spreadsheet of purchasing info- very nice, thank you for posting.

Looks like a minimal discount or some free AudiCare is all I can expect. I will try to have them get me out of my current lease, which could cost upwards of $1500. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on soon becoming an S5 owner! :) Yeah, the wait for the car can be agonizing.

You will find lots of great information about the car on this forum. It will help you to pass the time while you wait.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got a call from Audi salesman today. My car is "on time for delivery in early February." Not too bad, I suppose, given that I ordered in October.

I must say- I'm loving this site, reading as much as I can every day in anticipation of sliding into that Napa leather cockpit. On the other hand, it's making things that much harder to wait. So much great info, tips, etc., I just want to go check it all out. I may have to make a dealership run this weekend just to get my fix.

Will let you all know when she's in. Great driving weather right now down here in beautiful southern Arizona!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts