Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Does the camera turn off after going 10 MPH? I thought it was on a timer. I never tested it.
Its a forward speed thing. I have gone in reverse and stopped for over 1 minute and the camera stays on. Once you move forward and reach some defined speed 5 or 10 mph, it turns off. I guess it could be on a timer though, but if so, that timer does not start until the car starts going forward. I will have to check out if it goes off faster when I pull out faster, and slower when I pull out slower. I truly wish the sensors worked the same, and am hoping there is a fix, whether via vag-com, or maybe Audi themselves could step up to the plate--- fingers crossed!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I did check it out, and the monitor turns off once the car is going forward at 5 mph. It does not appear to be timed. Nonetheless, it does not turn off until the car goes forward which is how the sensors should work. Any luck Dave? Any Audi reps out there that can help?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.