Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any1 have these 2 mods : S5 (B8) Rear Valance Carbon Fiber Look / S5 (B8) Quad Tip Sport Mufflers (115 x 85 mm tips)
I had on my BMW similiar Rear Valance CF and it looked fantastic thats why I am asking if any1 has it and if he can post some photos.
About the exhaust.. hm I like the way it looks and was thinking if any1 can give me any info or give me a link with the sound of the system?

Thx in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
I agree that the exhaust tips look really nice. I think they could have done better with their rear piece. The rear center mesh cutout comes across as too narrow and isn't fitting for the wide car. They should have left the fins off or reduced them to make the mesh extend further (like the RS4). I also think the simulated Carbon Fiber 'look' has no place on an Audi. Fine for the Hondas and Scions of the world but fake material on an Audi? That said, it is an aggressive looking kit and changes the look dramatically.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The last picture shown - IMO is a real carbon fibre. I wont put fake materials on my car :) for sure. I wondered if some1 has made these mods and wanted to see more about them + wanted to hear the sound of the exhaust

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The last pic is 100% real CF, the middle picture isn't though!

I really like these parts, just wish I didn't have to change the whole exhaust system to get them (I have an A5)! :mad:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should be happy ... You have a great car :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
The last picture looks different because it's not a Rieger piece, it's the one from Senner Tuning which is IMO the best one I've seen:

There is also one from GMG Racing though I don't know how good it is up close:

-Ray

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx SupraBlur. I will check the GMG website.
clementti, can't wait to see pictures ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi I'm a new forum reader and Congrates to all of you for a VERY informative and enjoyable time so far. Can't wait to try some of these. Opps taking too long,

Anyone know if GMG will ship to Australia, they haven't answered my emails

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi I'm a new forum reader and Congrates to all of you for a VERY informative and enjoyable time so far. Can't wait to try some of these. Opps taking too long,

Anyone know if GMG will ship to Australia, they haven't answered my emails
I don't see why they wouldn't ship there. However, GMG may be all out of the c/f valance.

Give a call to Fabryce, 1-714-432-1582. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Rieger rear valance & exhaust on orange S5

Just ran across these photos taken of an S5 in Frankfurt. It has the Rieger rear valance and exhaust. While I can appreciate the more aggressive looking exhaust tips, I'm not diggin' the rear valance at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
The last picture looks different because it's not a Rieger piece, it's the one from Senner Tuning which is IMO the best one I've seen:
GODAMN, Those wheels are fat as hell:eek:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hm... TX thx for the pictures. The orange colour of the car is cool but that rieger rear valance really spoils the car.
Thats my opinion ofcourse

·
Registered
821 Posts
EEEK that rear valance is so damn ugly. why anyone would put this on and S5 is beyond me.
It's Flippin ORANGE.... It couldnt look worse if they Tried - By the looks of it they have though :eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts