Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is a white 2014 A5 black edition. I've had wheels powder coated glass black and diamond cut and the wing mirrors, rear diffuser, side blades and front grills painted gloss black (the same as the 'plus' edition) but I'm now considering a few more changes.

I'm looking to swap the front bumper for the 'plus' edition version and I'm also going to add a rear spoiler. For the front bumper I'm going to try and get hold of a genuine bumper but I'm not paying £400 plus for the 'plus' edition rear spoiler.

So Ideally I'm looking for recommendations for a tasteful rear spoiler. Also if anyone knows a site I can use to get part numbers it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
58 Posts
Hi,

The company you are looking for, for a "tasteful" rear spoiler is Carbon Factory (www.carbonfactory.co.uk). Beautiful finishes, great customer service and fast delivery times. I bought mine from them and cannot recommend them enough.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had a look on their site a few times, unfortunately most of the ones i like won't fit the s line but waiting to here back from the regarding what would fit my car. Also it seems a shame to buy a nice carbon spoiler and then paint it gloss black, which is what i will do as i'd want it to match the other gloss black on the car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It turns out carbon factory don't do any for the s line. There must be a reputable company out there that does them. Plenty on ebay and the like but they say universal fitment on s5, a5 and s line which I know can't be right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts