Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Rear Seating

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  light_speed 
a) Is their a trunk pass through (for long objects without folding the rear seats) on the A5 and is that standard?.

b)Is the cruise control adaptive i.e keeps distance from other cars automatically?

c) When using the navigation and audio at the same time, will the audio automatically mute or pause when instructions are about to be read like in a BMW?

d) How would you rank the DVD- sat nav over all?

Thanking You,
First you should know that no A5's have been delivered in Canada yet, some answers are a bit speculative. People with S5's may answer questions like c) and d), and the Nav system probably the same. As for the other questions:

a) No pass-through available on A5's. Rear seat folds.
b) Cruise control is not adaptive.

I hope that's at least somewhat helpful.

Just to clarify:

The pass-through and the ski hatch are the same thing. In Canada, it is only available on the S5, not the A5. I don't know why, but that's what the guide says.

Adaptive cruise control is not listed, either standard or as an option, for A5's.

Thanks for the info about the DVD-Nav. I would assume that it would function the same way on Canadian models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.