Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I ordered my S5 in Feb and have been reading your forum for a while. Felt like it was time to join. The car won't be here until at least Aug as an 09 model. Might add Drive Select once they can confirm a price.
But on to a more minor topic. I read somewhere on the internet that the NA A5/S5 does not have a rear fog light. Is this true? I know the European models have them. The dollar may be tanking but come on. I always enjoyed that little safety feature. Comutung to work in the fog or driving on the interstate in the rain I always felt safer. The truckers have a tendency to rear end people on our area highways and I want to be seen.
I hope the 09's will have them. Or if not how easy to add? They probably don't have it pre-wired.
Comments?

·
Registered
383 Posts
US 2008 Models don't have them

Audi, left this feature off (cheapskates), but I am willing to bet that by swapping out the switch, adding the lamps and the fuse it will probably work. That's what I plan to do, but have not had much time to research it...... and as members were quick to point out there is little fog in San Diego! hence motivation on this one is low:)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts