Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw one on ebay the other day but it seems to have disappeared. The only other seems to be the wrong size Quattro badge.
Anyone know where to get a 4.2 Quattro rear trunk badge shipped to UK?
Cheers!

· Registered
216 Posts

· Registered
6,346 Posts
I didn't think the S5 had any engine size badges on the back?

· Registered
3,586 Posts
I didn't think the S5 had any engine size badges on the back?
It doesn't. Some people just like to show other drivers what they're working with. :) So, they add that.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just think it evens up the boot, the right hand side of the boot lid looks a little empty in comparison with the S5 logo on the left, the above might have something to do with it too :)

Manor50, thanks for the link - doesn't the Quattro badge look too small in that photo though? It looks like a front grill Quattro badge rather than a rear one, the Quattro badge should be the same length as the 4.2 put together...

· Registered
216 Posts
Manor50, thanks for the link - doesn't the Quattro badge look too small in that photo though? It looks like a front grill Quattro badge rather than a rear one, the Quattro badge should be the same length as the 4.2 put together...
You are right with the image shown, however if you look at their ebay shop they have other badges with the correct size rear quattro badge, so I think if you contact them they may be able to sort one out for you. Worth a try. ;)

· Registered
6,346 Posts
It doesn't. Some people just like to show other drivers what they're working with. :) So, they add that.

I would have thought the V8 engine note and standard V8 and S5 badges would have been enough.;)

· Registered
1,269 Posts
I've got a spare one Starmonkey, yours for a tenner, pm me if you want it. I think it looks ok.

· Registered
6,346 Posts
Not sure on that one. Badge is too high up and makes it look unbalanced in my opinion.

Sorry! Nice motor though and those lovely Magma Red seats too.

RG

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Haha, since 4.2 is relatively small by V8 standards, just like the 4.0 on the M3 I'd rather not advertise it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.