Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, sorry new to this and don’t know much about cars apart from driving them.. I have a Audi A5 3.0tdi Quattro 2012 with 241BHP, was thinking of remapping.. I have looked at superchips which at the moment is £278 which gives around 300BHP and around 635Nm of torque but have also seen same figures from a company called Carlton tuning Ltd based in Barnsley but cost around £160..
Iam not sure who to use if anyone has any experience with either please advise I have heard people using Bluefin which is the same map as superchips but the £278 is only available on superchips..
Thinking of keeping car for a while but don’t have a huge budget for remap as tyres are needing a change...

·
Registered
Audi S5 Black Edition Mrc Stage 2
500 Posts
Personally why did you buy a 3.0 ltr if you want to save money.
Firstly imho sort your tyres first , as these may save your life before you think of making an already quick car quicker.
Once you have done that save your money and get a decent custom remap from BSR,or More Bhp,or decent reputable company
You want more power for little money then please view the video below and then make your choice.
Tuning boxes

Reactions: sayek

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally why did you buy a 3.0 ltr if you want to save money.
Firstly imho sort your tyres first , as these may save your life before you think of making an already quick car quicker.
Once you have done that save your money and get a decent custom remap from BSR,or More Bhp,or decent reputable company
You want more power for little money then please view the video below and then make your choice.Tuning boxes
Thanks for the reply..I plan to sort the tyres out first..just wanted to see if anyone had used Carlton tuning ltd...
I bought the Audi because of looks,power and spec but doesn’t mean I don’t want to save money where I can..
Probably stick to using superchips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.