Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone rate my detail that I did to my car today using a scale from 1-10, 10 being fantastic. Sorry about the few amount of pictures, some wouldn't upload. I used P21s wax ($35 dollar wax) and P21s shampoo. It took me 3 hours to do this job. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
Looks good Luca - from what I can see in the twilight gloom, i'd award it a 9 (your tyres aren't quite shiny enough).

'Before' shots are always good to help us judge the improvement! ;)

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
It looks very nice indeed... but I always find the biggest critic is the guy who's standing (or kneeling exhausted!) 12" away from it having spent the 3 hours. So what do you rate it at Luca?
:cheers:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good Luca - from what I can see in the twilight gloom, i'd award it a 9 (your tyres aren't quite shiny enough).

'Before' shots are always good to help us judge the improvement! ;)
Thank you and before my car was disgusting because I haven't washed the car for about 3 weeks due to rain so my car was almost black, hahaha.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks very nice indeed... but I always find the biggest critic is the guy who's standing (or kneeling exhausted!) 12" away from it having spent the 3 hours. So what do you rate it at Luca?
:cheers:
Thank you. That's true. From all my details, I think this was my best so far so I would give it a 9.5.

·
Registered
575 Posts
:thumbsup: from me!

Good work!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Looks great. What colour was it before the detail?

Cheers
RG

1 - 7 of 7 Posts