Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my beloved very rare genuine RS5 bucket seats with red backs this is the only set I’ve seen become available in years so this is a rare opportunity there is one small mark in the back of the drivers side which can be sorted no problem Im not going to px or let these go cheap if you are genuinely interested offers above £3000 would get you the front and rear seats the rear seats have never been sat on. They are in my 2012 facelift RS5 which was kept in a bubble for 3 years by my father and I’ve used the vehicle as a fun car on a weekend please don’t hesitate to call me on 07485171027 with any questions

·
Registered
408 Posts
Selling my beloved very rare genuine RS5 bucket seats with red backs this is the only set I’ve seen become available in years so this is a rare opportunity there is one small mark in the back of the drivers side which can be sorted no problem Im not going to px or let these go cheap if you are genuinely interested offers above £3000 would get you the front and rear seats the rear seats have never been sat on. They are in my 2012 facelift RS5 which was kept in a bubble for 3 years by my father and I’ve used the vehicle as a fun car on a weekend please don’t hesitate to call me on 07485171027 with any questions
Seen them on eBay, love them but don’t have deep enough pockets. I take it you are selling your red RS5, have you a standard set of seats to install? I read it was stored in a bubble and used for show purposes? I bet it had little or no mileage on it. What are you getting next? Sorry for all the Q’s, just interested to hear your story.

·
Registered
52 Posts
First post for £3k seats, ebay advert looks suspcious as some images show the embossed RS5 and others don't locations mix matched, low res images.. finally to top it off, £300 cash deposit required upon purchase? Hmmm that's not how eBay works.

Buyers beware..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts