Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well just two days ago, I checked the Audi website as I usually do, and when building your own, I chose the tech. Package, and it asked if I wanted the Navigation plus with 6 CD changer, or the RADIO HIGH. Pressing on the Radio HIGH lets you choose between two Navigations, one that is approx. $2000 and the other one just says $0.

I have no Idea if this is a pure mistake by Audi, or if its actually true. If it's true in that case, I'll cancel my A5 order, and get an S5 if the prices were correct.

Anyone knows what's up with that??

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but yes, the tech package is about $2500 I believe, and includes Advanced Key, Adaptive Headlights, Side Assist, and Rearview Camera/Park Assist. Nav is about $2300 and includes Audi Music Interface, and the Bang and Olufsen 14 speaker upgade is about $800. These are the three option packages in the US that seem to be what you're asking about.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I noticed that too, on audiusa.com they have a new configurator program, and one of the options for steros is "High Radio". I wondered what that was but I figured I would just click on the more expensive option and it should be better.

I can't stand how when you build an audi a5 on audi.com, the a5 main page flash builder wont allow you to change to an S line or view any s line colors.

I saw that you can select s line on the new config program but the s line still looks identical to average a5. And the colors couldn't be any different that how they appear in real life. Qurartz is gold???? Audi should fix that quick.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The radio HIGH says that it has Navigation and the price is still $0. The only differences with the RADIO HIGH and the 6 CD Changer are just the CDs, and the screen being 0.5 inches bigger with the 6CD changer.

I called my salesperson, because with this configuration, the difference between the A5 I ordered, and the S5 is just $3000, if it's not a mistake by audi USA, then I'll probably get an S5 with these configurations.

·
Registered
371 Posts
The radio HIGH says that it has Navigation and the price is still $0. The only differences with the RADIO HIGH and the 6 CD Changer are just the CDs, and the screen being 0.5 inches bigger with the 6CD changer.

I called my salesperson, because with this configuration, the difference between the A5 I ordered, and the S5 is just $3000, if it's not a mistake by audi USA, then I'll probably get an S5 with these configurations.
I checked mine to see if it was only 3000 more but my a5 is 53400 out the door, the s5 says it's 57500. and i beleive that is without dealer fees and destination, exc. So while the car it's self in 57500, i think my a5 without all fees was like 52000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts