Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any ideas if the 19 inch y design alloys for the r8v1o are available anywhere i think they look stunning. though i would love to get 20's but from what i gathered on the audi website only available on the car in 19's. They would look stunning on my s5. any help appreciated.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi guys, wondering if anyone has any ideas if the 19 inch y design alloys for the r8v1o are available anywhere i think they look stunning. though i would love to get 20's but from what i gathered on the audi website only available on the car in 19's. They would look stunning on my s5. any help appreciated.
+1!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
You won't be able to get them just yet, not the OEM ones anyway. Once the V10 has come out you could order a set directly from Audi but it's going to cost you mega bucks from them, most liklely a £1000 a wheel without the tyre which is no way worth it.

Also I don't think the R8 hub size is the same as the S5 or the new A4 so that means they could need machined to fit also.

Replicas won't be out for a long time judging by the fact that it has taken a year and a half for the S5 replicas to come to the market.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts