Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My S5 went in last week for issues with the Advanced Key. As the part needs to be ordered to fix the problem, i would have to wait for approx 2 weeks.

During the first week i started to notice as rattle coming from the door panels and on the left hand side door panel, there was something like a screw rolling around. I could only hear it when taking sharp corners. Maybe heard it about 3 times during the course of the week.

Another issue was the drivers side door panel. when going over rough surfaces (we have a lot in london) i could hear what seemed to be the window edge rattle.

Called up audi to let them know i was not happy with this. They obviously didnt put the panels back together properly.

The dealer booked the car in next morning. The dealership is 5 mins from my workplace. Audi rep came to pick up the car, bang on time, and re-delivered it bang on time. Both problems fixed. Car sounds Perfect now. Also done a nice valet of the car. Quite pleased with it.

So far thumbs up... Now wheres my darn part for the advanced key!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Are they scared of you? Great service. Good for you. I hope my dealer is watching.......

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they scared of you? Great service. Good for you. I hope my dealer is watching.......
Could Be. I guess i have one of those faces that says "REFUND" on it.

I grabbed a couple of keyrings last time i was in there, and this time i asked if they had any different styles. He replied no, but he will thrown in some more and leave them in the glove dept :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.