Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sounds good...would love to hear it at lower speeds as well. Hopefully in your next vid :thumbsup:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I loved the cargraphic at first but then it started sounding too "hollow" for me. I was going to get full piping done but wanted something that had more of a deep v8 sound so I swapped it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for posting the video!! Where did you get it done at? I live in Orange County too and am looking for somewhere reasonable priced for exhaust + installation...recommendations? Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'd love to hear about the drone because I have a Magnaflow system in my Shelby Mustang and the drone at 2000rpm will drill through your head if you linger there. Wouldn't want that with the more elegant S5.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'd love to hear about the drone because I have a Magnaflow system in my Shelby Mustang and the drone at 2000rpm will drill through your head if you linger there. Wouldn't want that with the more elegant S5.
the drone is minimal and easily avoidable. I met someone yesterday who wanted to drive a S5 before he bought one since the dealers dont stock any, and he said " i cant believe the exhaust has no drone". I was surprised to hear him say that, but its just not that noticeable. Now if your going up a hill in low RPms, between 1800-2200 then yes ther is a drone, so unless your in a very hilly area(san francisco) i'd say go with magnaflow, you will not regret it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts