Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased these a while back from ultimate pedals, it took a couple of months for them to make (first s5 pedals), installation was fairly easy, anyways here is a quick shot.

·
Registered
225 Posts
too many S5 logo's for me, would be more subtle if it was just the dead pedal with S5 and the rest just looking sporty... not disliking them though:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
too many S5 logo's for me, would be more subtle if it was just the dead pedal with S5 and the rest just looking sporty... not disliking them though:D
I was also thinking the same after I painted the red, you can order with or without the logo or just the dead pedal.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
+1. Logos on the pedals - too much IMO - a bit too busy - and the rubber bits remind me of a Dalek!

Still think the Sportec offering is more subtle/classy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
+1 on the logos. Although I'd have the logo on the 'loud pedal'.

Is it my imagination, or is there only one mounting screw on each ot the Accelerator and brake pedals? :eek:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+1 on the logos. Although I'd have the logo on the 'loud pedal'.

Is it my imagination, or is there only one mounting screw on each ot the Accelerator and brake pedals? :eek:
There are 2 mounting screws, they were spray painted black to match the rubber inserts.

·
Registered
225 Posts
hidefguy, please dont be offended, no one is saying the pedals are crap, maybe its just a "british reserve" thing :rolleyes:

I prefer the fisnish over the sportek, but dont like so many logo's I also think you need to post another photo as that angle makes some of the pedal's look almost mis-alligned:confused:

well done you for being orininal and different and being the first;)

Also please dont think I am being patronising... genuine feedback only from me...

Jason

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think that the Sportec pedals need some rubber on them, for more grip.

I like hidefguy's pedals, except the S5 logos ... to many ... to red

Anyone know if the RS4 pedal covers would fit the S5? I think that would be the best option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts