Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
First off, I have the same car right now (the FX35 AWD). Awesome hahaha, I love that thing, so fast for a crossover SUV. I can't answer your questions except the fourth maybe. I know how you feel about leaving anything stock but the way cars are being designed now you don't need to change much if anything at all for performance. What's wonderful about the S5 is the naturally aspirated V8, it's just gorgeous in every aspect. The technology is a nice add, too, with the keyless entry and start/stop button. But those are just gadgets that don't affect performance. You can change the steering sensitivity through the MMI! I see no reason to do any real modding to this car because you'll kill the resale value... what's left of it that is /audi_humour

·
Registered
99 Posts
Pretty sure this isn't the case. No review (and I have read plenty!) has ever mentioned this.
Hence the "/audi_humour" tag. They keep boasting about it in their brochures but none of the reviews have talked about it in depth besides mentioning it as a feature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts