Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forum but didn't find an answer to my question, so....
Quick question, do the S5 seats come with electric adjustament as standard, or as an optional equipament.

I didin't add the option as i didn't find that option in the list, but when i looked today on the list of standard options, i didn't find them there either.
The only thing i found ... on the memory seats option, it's specified (including front electric seats), and i didn't ordered memory seats ...

So, could someone, with a S5, without memory seats tell me if the the seats were electric

·
Registered
40 Posts
They are on all S5's in the Uk - and very handy too.

Can't say for your country though - can in the brochure on your local audi website.

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
To obtain a definitive answer, you would need to hear from someone in your particular market. Specifications and standard/optional features can vary significantly based upon the country the car is produced for.

In the US, the electric seats are standard on the A5 and S5. But, that doesn't tell you for sure whether the same would be true in your country.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The problem was that the electric seat were not specified as standard, but neither as optional.

I think i figured it out ... as ... on the A5 pricelist.... electric seat are about 1000 euro and memory seat (including electric seats) are about 1200 euros ... and on the S5 pricelist... the memory seat (including electric seats) are only about 200 euro ... so ... i presume the electric seats are standard.

I will call my dealer tomorow to be sure... but this must be the case....

10x.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts