Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took delivery of my S5 with pearl silver seats and I notice that the rear seats have isofix fittings for child seats that look quite unsightly. They look as though they ought to have some covers over them but, if so, these are missing from my car. Can someone with a UK S5 please confirm how this is in their car.

Sorry this is a very dull question. I'll try and post something more interesting in future about this awesome car.

Cheers,

·
Registered
37 Posts
isofix

I'm in Oz, and yes, those isofix point are not covered. Fortunately, I was able to use one side for a Recaro kid's car seat so I only see one side of them exposed :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, sir.

·
Registered
10 Posts
For those of you who would like to cover those unsightly isofix holes when not in use, these covers are now available to order from your local Audi dealer (approx. £2.50 each) to match the colour of your seats.

I have just fitted four of these in Star Silver and they much improve the look of the rear seats. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there a part number or any special name for these, hate the look of them isofixings especially the ones in the passenger seat, checked ebay but cant seem to find any.

Just off the phone wit the dealer, he's saying there is no colour coded ones, just black, better than nothing, cheers clyntt

·
Registered
1,149 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, thanks. Got them from the dealer the other day, just black though. It makes the back seats look alot better! Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts