Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order an Ibis White S5 quite soon, my question is this.
At the dealer I saw the option of getting the white and black interior, however for some reason it does not come with Ibis white, it only comes with some other color. It there any way to special order such an interior with Ibis white??? Anyone done that? How do you think it will look?

·
Registered
68 Posts
It there any way to special order such an interior with Ibis white???
If you go for the Audi Exclusive interior you can get a two-colored skin interior (for instance alabasterwhite/black). Alabasterwhite looks a lot more white in real life than in the picture, but it is not 100% white and I'm not sure how it will look on a white car though.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
If you go for the Audi Exclusive interior you can get a two-colored skin interior (for instance alabasterwhite/black). Alabasterwhite looks a lot more white in real life than in the picture, but it is not 100% white and I'm not sure how it will look on a white car though.
Not my taste at all I am afraid.:cool:

·
Registered
549 Posts
I am going to order an Ibis White S5 quite soon, my question is this.
At the dealer I saw the option of getting the white and black interior, however for some reason it does not come with Ibis white, it only comes with some other color. It there any way to special order such an interior with Ibis white??? Anyone done that? How do you think it will look?
IMO Ibis is the best suited colour for all the neutral grey elements of the S5, I know you'll be happy.

I think that a two tone interior would work with Ibis but as Giddio said, you can pretty much get any colour combo you like with Audi Exclusive but it will cost you.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
lyubarskiy, in what part of the world are you located? Please update your profile to display your location.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't think I know what Audi Exclusive is. When I was at the dealer he said that there was no way to get that two toned interior.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I don't think I know what Audi Exclusive is. When I was at the dealer he said that there was no way to get that two toned interior.
Your dealer is smoking crack. Audi Exclusive refers to an option (albeit expensive) allowing customers to truly customize their interior and exterior colors. I don't know what the price is for getting a custom interior color in the US, but for reference a custom exterior color runs $2,500.

Forum member bandar1113 has a US spec A5 on order with Magma Red interior. Since Magma is not a standard color available on the A5 in the US, he had to pay extra for that. Perhaps he can provide details on how he went about ordering that color and how much it costs.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have it on my ibis s5. i have black leather pearl silver alcantara. it was suppose to be a 2500 dollar option but it came up as no charge on delivery day. it looks great imo and its a change from "magma"

·
Registered
470 Posts
It was easy, you should try and talk to a dealer that isn't a total rookie. The first few times I went to the stealership they had no idea what i was talking about with the whole "two-tone" and "audi exclusive":wall: You just need to have a sit down and try and find the smartest person there. They'll be able to explain specifics to you

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have it on my ibis s5. i have black leather pearl silver alcantara. it was suppose to be a 2500 dollar option but it came up as no charge on delivery day. it looks great imo and its a change from "magma"
Hey, can you post a picture of your interior. That is what I ordered (also in an Ibis White S5) and would like to see how it looks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts