Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I have a problem with my a5 2.0 tdi multitronic 2012 facelift. It vibrates a bit (i Will get a wheel allignment tommorrow). But sometimes totally random it pulls to the right its like the it just steers hard to the right by it self. It mostly accours at low speeds and you Can see the Steering wheel turn sharply if you let go. Can it just be the roads?(my steering is very light)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My steering also gets stiffer when accelerating and betaling dont know if it is normal

it have been checked for fault it had 0 faults

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Blimey Nicosa that does not sound very good mate. You need to make a series of checks to get to the bottom of this problem cos your safety is important!! By all means start with the wheel alignment cos that is a good place to start, and of course if your car is left hand drive so you drive on the right then the car will tend to steer right cos the road slopes that way. Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I found out Someone tried to steal my 20” wheels and the lug nuts Where loose!! Very scary
That is scary! Could the wheel nuts not have come loose? Have you had any work done recently?
A lot of tyre garages will say to check bolt torque after 100 miles.

·
Premium Member
2,437 Posts
Shiiiiiit that is not good mate blimey!!!!!! Did you resolve without death or injury?? I suggest that you connect the mains electricity to your wheel nuts and place a web cam to watch the guys when they come and try again.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts