Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news gents!

I was picking up the tags on my A-5 S-line and my salesmen told me my S-5 will be here by June. He said that they got 23 allocations for March! They were thinking they were only going to get 3-4 a month. Maybe Audi has bumped up the system or something.

guys check with your dealer to see if they are getting alot more too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
someone posted at audiworld that the entire eastern region (not sure what that ecompasses) was only allocated a total of 7 cars (both a's and s's) so I'm not sure I'd get worked up just yet, although congrats to your luck

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was told when I placed my order 12/16 that I would have a March allocation. I was told today that I did not get the March allocation. I don't know what to think. The dealer said the issue was a clutch problem that slowed the whole production process and they are just catching up? I guess I keep waiting. If A5inReston is reading I would love to know how you fared. I hope you got one of the allocated S5s.:(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Crosley, Nice selection of colors and options. I'm getting the Tuscan interior. I should have my sister to that around May 1 per my dealer. My car was ordered by the dealer last July and I changed it to my liking and it's being built now. Also, nice TR-6. I drove a TR-250 for 10 years or so. I miss the sound of it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am 1st in line for an S5 tip at my dealer in NJ and he just called me to say that I'll be getting a 2009. I put my deposit down in October and got confirmation of my order is December. I'm pissed.....but I guess the upside is that I'll be able to order drive select. @#&@#(@$&@#($&!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.