Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, does the Audi production factory shut down for the whole month of August?

My dealer (Audi of Escondido) is telling me that Audi workers will continue on working in August. Meanwhile, Audi of Riverside is telling me the whole month of vacation for workers is indeed true.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I doubt a full-on break for a month is true. I wish I had facts for you, but I also read about this a while back and someone in Germany did report they may have less staff / less capacity, but he seemed to have information that they won't completely halt production. I also think I have seen production week estimates in August would also seem to suggest no such full break is planned... Also, isn't the facelift of Audi A6 slated to start builing in August? Not sure about the exact week for that though...

I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I think it is very much possible it isn't true. There might be less capacity during the summer though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.