Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

Just a few new things going on in the world of Prism Detailing... its not all just about cleaning cars

I am very proud to say that Prism Detailing can now accept all forms of payment including debit and credit cards.

This is a safe system using our brand new PDQ machine

We will also be seeing the launch of our new website which is currently under construction which will support an online shopping function, so you never have to go without. We shall also have an area so you the members of A5oc can take full advantage of your club discount. More on this shall follow...

Robert has also been busy with the set up of a detailing studio in a small place near Cambridge as well as looking at premises in Scotland.

2010 has been amazing but 2011 is shaping up to be a very exciting year ahead for Prism Detailing and we thank you for helping us get there...

Best wishes

Jenny & Robert

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No not at all just hoped Robert might of come along behind me and edited that wee bit cause ive forgotten the name heehee

St Neots? i might have spelt that wrong thou and apologies if i have :thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
lol, having seen the collection of youthful 'enthusiasts' that congregate at the market square I got the impression that the car of choice in St Neot's was a Citroën Saxo with a big bore exhaust and dodgy paint job...

... me thinks it will take more than a good detailing job to make some of their cars look good :running:

But seriously, being near the A14/A428/A1, the location should make a good base, with a lot of big towns and city's within 1hr travel time.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah - they're posh down there we haven't got past Vauxhall Corsa's and Nova's round here :no:
Chin up chap you can set a new trend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have not noticed these cars, when i used to think i was a cool in my Golf GTI, they were all running about in Ford Rs's, but the location is within a nice area, and 2 mins from the A1(M) and London is not far, already had customers come up from London.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha opps i can edit posts in here meant to "quote"

I was thinking this, i dont remember seeing any boy racer cars - you cant of been taking me to the right places ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts