Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have all the parts ready to go for my exhaust installation and I decided to go ahead and switch out the rear valence in the meantime.

As many of us know, one of the great things about the A5 S-line is that the rear valence can easily be swapped with the S5 rear valence. The change is very simple and takes about 10-15 minutes. It involves 5 screws that require a T-20 Torx head.

Difficulty level: Easier than removing the spare tire from the trunk!

Before:

After:

Interesting fact I noticed... How different is the A5 exhaust than the S5 exhaust? My guess is it's one extra hole and one extra tip drilled in the exact same muffler!

·
Registered
70 Posts
How much was the s-line valence to buy? Where did you get it? I'm also having an exhaust fitted on Tuesday but I think the s-line valence will make it look a lot better.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
whealey: you need to replace the entire bumper unfortunetly, sline and s5 bumper is different to ours :(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
So I have all the parts ready to go for my exhaust installation and I decided to go ahead and switch out the rear valence in the meantime.
Which exhaust are you getting installed?

·
Registered
46 Posts
may i ask where u picked up the s5 rear diffuser and for how much? Ive gone to the audi here like 3 times and they say its not available yet check later and they never have it! i want one bad

·
Registered
48 Posts
Where can you find the Stasis exhaust system for the A5? I cannot find any info on their site...? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts