Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up my car tomorrow, and I'll be heading to the tint shop directly. Just wondering where are the electronics I need to worry about located? Do I access them through the trunk or through the rear seat?

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
198 Posts
From what I've learned on the forum theres a panel in the trunk located on the drivers side with most of the electronics in it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Do I access them through the trunk or through the rear seat?
As PLD7 mentioned, they're accessed through the trunk. You need to ensure the tint shop covers all the electronics shown in the attached photo.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
im doing mine soon too, thanks guys this forum is awsome!!

BTW how much water would you have needed to put on the window that it gets all the way down there...I've never seen this happen and I've had over 20 cars and all tinted...

·
Registered
483 Posts
im doing mine soon too, thanks guys this forum is awsome!!

BTW how much water would you have needed to put on the window that it gets all the way down there...I've never seen this happen and I've had over 20 cars and all tinted...
My reaction after seeing that pic exactly! How does water get in there? I'd imagine if water get in there, the trunk will probably be pretty soaked too underneath the lining.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.