Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully someone can help me with my problem. I bought new seats , the new one have neck heating. In the green connector there are 2 extra wires. Hopefully some could help me how to connect. The first photo is the connector with no neck heating. The new connector have an thick wire green/ black and thin wire purple white. Thank you in advance

Best regards Harry

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for your reply, unfornately I cant find any wiring diagrams of the audi cabrio b8 from 2009. The seat have on the left side front an additional button, with a fan on it. I can only found the new models with neck heating. So hopefully someone can give me some extra help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you very much, I was not familiar with this site of erwin. There is all the information you need about your car. Tomorrow morning I will examine my wiring diagrams and documentation.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good morning, I have a few more questions and added some extra information to help other members.

1) what kind of relais (J911) do I need, and is there a partnumber?
2) how to connect to purple/white wire.

Hopefully you could give me some extra information. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for your help, I have only one question. maybe its a stupid question. But where can I found the lin bus B549.
And is it nescessary to connect this wire.,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts