• Delivery is due April 2008 Onwards

Votes: 13 22.8%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I know there's been threads posted recently regarding numbers for an OC meet. However, I'd like firmed up numbers, and help make them clear.

What I'd like you all to do is select one of the Poll options. Either [you have already received your car] or when your expected delivery month is.

If you have no intention of going to any meet, NO NOT TAKE PART IN THIS POLL

This will allow us to arrive at a month for our first OC meet. Specific dates can be arranged at a later date.

Thank You.

THIS IS FOR UK MEMBERS ONLY

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is for UK members Crespo. That's why it's in the UK section.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Rab seems Like sometime in February would be good. The one vote in April was me, sorry did it by mistake and ment to vote January.

To everyone who has voted where abouts in the UK are you? As we also need to get an idea of where a meet should take place.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
South Coast.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rab seems Like sometime in February would be good. The one vote in April was me, sorry did it by mistake and ment to vote January.

To everyone who has voted where abouts in the UK are you? As we also need to get an idea of where a meet should take place.
I've edited the poll. You're January vote has now been counted.

107 thread views and only 14 people have voted? There's gotta be more than this!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I've edited the poll. You're January vote has now been counted.

107 thread views and only 14 people have voted? There's gotta be more than this!
Yeh Rab, but remember, you put only vote if your up for gooing to a meet. So i'm assuming if ppl have followed your instructions then those who have voted are the ones up for having a meet.

So far we have me n Rab in Scotland and Blade is UK - South Coast. Complete opposite ends of the country. :)

What about the rest of you that voted?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
LOL - my location is the most easterly point in North East Suffolk so we are doing well for extremes here ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
look

As soon as car arrives I will be looking forward to and giving a helping hand in arranging some meets throughout the summer. Can just imagine a convoy of A5/S5 heading through town ;-)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I live down the road from DoubleDoom so the East Anglia region has the largest contingent so far with 2 members !

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
East Midlands... Feb/March looks good for me.

as for the 'by continent' suggestion, it's not so silly, as I am closer to Brussels than I am to Rab!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I live down the road from DoubleDoom so the East Anglia region has the largest contingent so far with 2 members !
There's actually 3 of us in Scotland, well 5 (if you count non-members) as one of my mates has an A5 and he knows one guy with an S5. Both are not members on here but would probably be up for a meet.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I think we should pick somewhere in the middle to north of England (to consider those travelling from Scotland), maybe at an event. BTCC at Donington maybe ? I dont think Audi will be in the BTCC though which is a shame, they used to have to carry significant weight penalties due to them having 4WD. Just thinking out load really.

SAJ, I realise there are more members in Scotland than East Anglia but you are talking about a whole country ! ;)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
North of England suits me. I think the roads are more fun to drive than those in the south. Or perhaps I have just got used to the London journey too much. There are only a handful of ways to get in and out of Norfolk and Suffolk and they get boring.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Obviously when it comes to location, we'll have to kind of balance it with travel distances. I think anywhere in the red area in the map below would be suitable. That should give people, at the very most 4.5hours driving time.

For example, bournemouth to leeds: 4h 26min
Glasgow to chesterfield: 4h 29min

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fine with me - I live right next door to Manchester:D

All I need is an A5 and I'm ready

Cheers
Plob

1 - 20 of 58 Posts