Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...I'm going put my name on the list tomorrow for a Tiptronic and placing a $500 deposit. I will be No. 2 on the dealer list for the Automatic. Will the dealer give me a build sheet for my car once I place the deposit? Do I ask for a ETA (eventhough automatics can not be officially order yet)? Is there anyting else I need to ask for? TIA!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well...I'm going put my name on the list tomorrow for a Tiptronic and placing a $500 deposit. I will be No. 2 on the dealer list for the Automatic. Will the dealer give me a build sheet for my car once I place the deposit? Do I ask for a ETA (eventhough automatics can not be officially order yet)? Is there anyting else I need to ask for? TIA!
I have a deposit for an Auto as well. It looks like late winter or early spring for the auto's. You can't get an eta or spec it until AOA says it's available which is actually better because there will probably be a few additional options available by that time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks! I had to put a $1,000 deposit and the dealer also advised once the tip are available for order, he will call me to see if there are any additional options available at that time and also if I needed to change my current combo. My order so far is Brilliant Black, Tuscan Brown, Tiptronic, Techonology Package, Navigation, Bang and Olufsen and Vavano Wood. Now the wait begins.....:)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Hi guys,
Are you 2 talking about the Audi S5 or the A5? I am also waiting for the S5 with tiptronic and this is something I really want to know. And did you order your car or you have put deposit before it is available to order ?

Thx in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've been on the "list" for a tiptronic at the Audi Forum in NYC for a few months now. I'm supposedly #1. They didn't take a deposit. They just collected my information for a credit check and a credit card number. I speak to the dealer every other week to make sure I stay top of mind. He says they still don't know exactly when they will be able to make the order but thinks it will be right after the new year.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi guys,
Are you 2 talking about the Audi S5 or the A5? I am also waiting for the S5 with tiptronic and this is something I really want to know. And did you order your car or you have put deposit before it is available to order ?

Thx in advance!
Yes we're talking about the S5 auto, deposit only, they're not available to order yet. My dealer thinks early Jan. for orders but who knows. I'm hoping the torque vectoring rear dif. will be available by then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.