Registered
643 Posts
VERY nice! Now get ready to do it again next week :D

where'd you get the black filler panel?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hehe that full detailing job I'll be doing every few month. Every week though I put in a good wash, dry and shine.

The black filler panel is stock on Quebec cars, because we don't require front plates.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Car looks great!

I noticed the trunk lid is debadged. Do folks in Canada have the option to specify "model number delete" when ordering? Or did you debadge after taking delivery of the car?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Oh... you have to post some pics of the interior. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car looks great!

I noticed the trunk lid is debadged. Do folks in Canada have the option to specify "model number delete" when ordering? Or did you debadge after taking delivery of the car?
Not aware of that option, I think it's only European. Debadging is very popular over there.

I debadged myself with some floss and goo-gone. I love it. People always wonder what car it is!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Heyrenzo, nice car! Can you tell me in detail how you debadged ? I don't want to screw it up ?
Heat the badge (well, the glue really) up with a blow dryer. Be patient. When you get the glue warm enough, the badge will practically fall off. If you are not that patient, you can heat it a little, then run a piece of dental floss under the badge to cut through the glue. Then use a little Goo-Gone to take off the residual glue. The whole process takes just a few minutes, last time I did it it took me about 15 minutes (for one badge).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts