Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Does anyone have pictures of the 20 inch optional alloys, ideally on the car. I think they are the 7 arm twin spoke version.

I would like a members car picture..can't really get a feel for them off the Audi website..

Thanks all..

·
Registered
436 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Agree - they look fantastic. The ride is not bad at all. I have them on my s-line (i.e. slightly lowered and with "sports" suspension) and the car feels great. The biggest difference vs. my 18" winter rims is that they are quite a bit louder, especially on bad roads. But they are sooooooo worth it IMHO, as they make the car look spectacular.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Hzs...

Do you have some pics of your car with H&R springs?
Is it the version Front 1,3" and Rear 1,25"lowering?
I saw on H&R website that with S-line suspension the lowering is 10mm less!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do you have some pics of your car with H&R springs?
Is it the version Front 1,3" and Rear 1,25"lowering?
I saw on H&R website that with S-line suspension the lowering is 10mm less!!
Sorry rufus1972 - I was not very clear. I was referring to the ride quality of the 20" rims with the standard s-line lowering of 10mm. I don't have any 3rd party lowering or springs.

However, I think the H&R lowering is 10mm less for s-line because it already is 10mm lower vs. standard A5, to effectively get the same end result.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks Hzs....

I'm really surprised....with this pics....
You see a sline before and after H&R springs(front 1,3" ans rear 1,25" lowering)...

That not the same result that the first IBIS on this post???.....:wall:

Or my eyes have a big problem!!!!:yikes:

The two cars are with 20"....

·
Registered
27 Posts
Info on wheels

do you have the part number for these wheels (audi or otherwise) alos details ie off set.

Cheers.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
(Ibis White with) 20" Parallel Spokes looks the absolute dogs nadgers. However, I'm doing 20-25k miles a year, mostly on the M-ways of GB. Would I regret the ride with 20" rims / not care as the car looks so dann good. Comments, anyone please?
Thx

·
Registered
74 Posts
(Ibis White with) 20" Parallel Spokes looks the absolute dogs nadgers. However, I'm doing 20-25k miles a year, mostly on the M-ways of GB. Would I regret the ride with 20" rims / not care as the car looks so dann good. Comments, anyone please?
Thx
Agreed - they do look fantastic, and maybe you will every now and then regret the loud noise that they make at highway speeds, but as soon as you step out of the car you will reconsider...

I have to say that getting these wheels is the one option on my A5 that I was the most afraid I would regret, but with hindsight it´s definitely the one I wouldn´t want to live without. Go for it!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Any Audi Dealer should be able to supply them. In the UK, they are around £500 (so $750?) per corner (without tyres)

·
Registered
437 Posts
part #'s

Wheel 8T0 601 025 L

Center 8T0 601 170 A

TPMS 1K0 907 253 D

offset is ET29

You will need 4 of each, not available from dealerships in US.

Go to Alex @ Europrice

1 - 19 of 19 Posts