Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
I love those alcantera seats!

·
Registered
371 Posts
more pics! I love the quartz color with the s line package.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations F1! Looks awesome! It is incredibly fun to drive and love the heads turning to get a look at the DRLs! Have fun with it...

·
Registered
457 Posts
Beautiful car, congrats.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Hey F1, nice pics! Did your 09' come with a dip stick or are you able to monitor your oil level via MMI like the euro spec? I see a black handle in the spot where mine is red!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
OK a few more pics. No dipstick in mine, just the MMI. You mention "red" handle, are you talking about the gear shift?

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
OK a few more pics. No dipstick in mine, just the MMI. You mention "red" handle, are you talking about the gear shift?
Additional pics look just as good as the first set. I love the color, it matches the rims. So whats the first day impression?

·
Registered
441 Posts
No, the handle for my dipstick is red. And I can see in your engine bay you have something black......wait a minute this isn't sounding right! What is in place of the dipstick, a plug or something?

·
Registered
953 Posts
No, the handle for my dipstick is red. And I can see in your engine bay you have something black......wait a minute this isn't sounding right! What is in place of the dipstick, a plug or something?
Probably is a plug. The latest ones have a plug instead of a dipstick there and the oil level monitor is in the MMI system.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
See pics of the plug here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts