[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Thanks, Sizzle.

Beautiful, kceesar - and welcome to the forum!

I love when someone comes up with a shot that hasn't made the rounds yet. That overhead shot really shows you how big that sunroof is. In the immortal words of...well..everyone on this forum back in September...too bad it doesn't slide open!

·
Registered
643 Posts
That would be (sans sunroof) the exact color combination I would pick for the S5. Beautiful.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Very nice combo....extremely nice!!! Wow!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nice combo.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The white with red is a nice combo,lovely car.Is that 2 large B+O speakers on the back shelf

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry just noticed it is tuscan brown not red, still looks the part though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, sizzle for posting the pics here on the forum.

Had the S5 for a little over a week, now. Taking the long way everywhere I go. Can't help it. Thanks to everybody else, too.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Enjoy it, it's beautiful!

BTW, please update your profile setting so we know your location. Helps when referring to any issues that may come up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You got it, crespo....done!

·
Registered
536 Posts
kceesar... how is the gawk factor when driving the car around Queens/Brooklyn/Manhattan? Do you notice a lot of people looking at your car?

·
Registered
315 Posts
definitely the best combination out there! =P

be ready to have the rear end pick up tons of dust... I enjoy wiping her ass every minute ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jimmyz...the gawk factor is incredible....other vehicles slow down or catch up to see.....had a Charger SRT8 and a G35 coupe try to get me to race them...not worth it. Like a celebrity being hounded by the paparazzi...LOL!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts