1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,586 Posts

· Registered
3,586 Posts

Attachments

· Registered
3,586 Posts
txcarguy where do u get all of these pics from, im looking for a sprint blue on chrome other then the ones that are already posted on here
I have tons of sources for the various pics (e.g., from car forums, German tuner sites, German used car sites). Anytime I run across a worthwhile pic, I hang on to it. I've been collecting the pics since spring '07 when I first became interested in the A5/S5.

Sorry, but I haven't run across a Sprint Blue with chrome wheels yet.

· Registered
183 Posts
Close enough...here's a modded A5 S-line.

Totslly hot!!!! White cars look darn cool with black/chrome rims....Awesome!!!1

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Just ran across these pics posted on another forum. I think these mods were tastefully done. I noticed the front grille and rear diffuser have been painted black (instead of the factory dark grey color).

Wheels are 20" 3-piece forged by Auto Couture out of Japan.
Width is 9.5" front and 10.5" rear running 255/30/20 and 285/25/20.

The car also has Brembo brakes and KW Variant 2 coilovers.

· Registered
1,184 Posts
Too low and the wheels are too busy for me...
I like what they did with the grill and rear diffuser. Nice touch leaving the chrome slats and S5 symbol....

· Registered
1,184 Posts
He's on coils, so I would say he's cranked it down 1.4" front and back....

· Registered
457 Posts
ooo i like the black grill w/ chrome slats, wanted to do this a long while back but decided to still keep mine dark grey just because, well it's one of the few minor cues that differentiate an S5 from a regular A5.

· Registered
3,586 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Close enough...here's a modded A5 S-line.
I know this thread is a few months old now but I am about to pull the trigger on an Ibis White S5 w/ magma interior and I love the wheels on this particular one. Nice find TX!

What do you all think about same finish and lip on either of these rims? Comments and criticism alike are welcome! :)

iForged FS Classic

iForged FS Sprint

iForged PS Daytona

I like the wheels with fewer spokes because I am thinking it'd be nice touch to paint the calipers red and show them off!

Any suggestions or color combinations regarding the wheels are also appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Have a great weekend!

· Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.