Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just arrived back from the dealers with my very sparkly S5 :D Salesman could not believe I had not actually driven one yet, not even a test drive:eek:

Very pleased with the handover, the car is spot on, no marks or blemishes, the technology is so much slicker than the RS4, is voice controlled phone standard on UK cars?? is that a "Phone Prep High" feature:confused: Already loving the AMI...

Cant wait to meet a few faces a week tomorrow at APS

I will get some pic's posted up over the weekend, I am loving the carbon trim with black on black:D

Jason

·
Registered
162 Posts
Nice one! You must be made up..

Look forward to see some photo's - esp. the carbon trim!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Happy motoring mate, lovely car. Its customary to get pics up soon as.....;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully weather will be better tomorrow;) I will get some posted....

Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
looking at your spec in your signature, it looks exactly the same as the S5 i'm picking up tomorrow, can't wait to get my hands on it! Have to wait till 1:00 to pick it up though, there's a couple R8 handovers in the morning, bloody R8 owners.... :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Another S5 to add to the list - picked up mine yesterday: Phantom Black with Silver Nappa + all the usual trimmings - I notice many people list the options they chose for their car - but Oz spec cars come pretty fully specced as standard so I only needed to option the 19" wheel package.

My dealer told me they have delivered 15 to date since they went on sale in Oz late last year so I'm probably not going to see another one too often!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats to all!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
JWB, Glad to hear you have your ride! I just know you're lovin' it!!

Lookin' forward to meeting you on the 7th if you can make it.

Ian.:)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right, gonna see if I can get the links to the gallery photo's I have just uploaded...

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looking good man.......:cool:

·
Registered
94 Posts
And now my attempt to show the same car, ie in Phantom Black but with a Pearl Silver interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice dude. :D Have polished that up or is that how u collected the car?
Just how it was collected... quite dusty acutually and will need a wash :D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looking good,congrats might see you next saturday ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
nice spec! these are some of the better carbon shots i've seen. reminds me of why i picked this trim.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guys,

I got a really lovely gift in the post yesterday, sent to my home from the dealer..... a pencil sketch drawing of the S5 with my plate on it:D and a note on the back thanks for your business type thing... I will try to take a pic or scan or something....

Nice gesture;)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sounds cool :cool:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Congrats - do you find it a big change from the RS4 performance wise? :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts