Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fun car to drive! I didn't even know this car existed until I saw a commercial on the Discovery channel two weeks ago. There were none to be had locally, so I called all over and found one in Jacksonville, Florida. My wife and I flew out on Satuday and picked it up and drove back to San Antonio over the past few days.

Just glad I didn't have to wait as long as it seems most people have to wait. You'll love it whenever you get yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't taken any pictures yet. Mine is black with black interior with the alcantara inserts. It has all of the few available options. I'm still trying to get used to first and second gear without slipping the clutch too much. The last time I drove a manual transmission was a few years ago with my Jeep TJ.

I couldn't sleep much either last Friday night. It's worth losing sleep over! Man, I could have sold it to probably two or three other people at the dealership last Saturday when we were picking it up.

It sounds great and it's really hard to tell when you're going 90 to 100 mph. I know you'll have a blast!

·
Registered
267 Posts
when i went for my test drive, I thought i was doing about 70mph... i noticed i was actually at 108mph.. You really cant tell how fast your going.

Especially when i had come out of a Type R which revs higher and is much much louder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.