Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any pics of Meteor gray with tint? I know tint looks good on white and black cars but not sure meteor gray. People who got them, how much is it to put them on? Considering 35% all around or w/e PA law is for tints.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I have meteor grey and just got it tinted over the summer. Unfortunately I have no pics after it got tinted, but I can definitely take some! :) And it's also 35% all around, I think it's perfect honestly.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Attached are a couple of photos of a Meteor Gray S5 with tinted windows. (They're actually pics of forum member Quattrings' car.)

Regarding the price, back when I had my A5, I paid $379 for the Hüper Optik ceramic tint.

I assume you've heard about the warning (i.e., ensuring the electronics in the left rear quarter panel of the trunk are covered)? If not, see this thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Attached are a couple of photos of a Meteor Gray S5 with tinted windows. (They're actually pics of forum member Quattrings' car.)

Regarding the price, back when I had my A5, I paid $379 for the Hüper Optik ceramic tint.

I assume you've heard about the warning (i.e., ensuring the electronics in the left rear quarter panel of the trunk are covered)? If not, see this thread.

Iam definitely loving your beast...:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.