Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
on alot of the earlier single frame grilled cars this was a popular modification which ended in mixed results. This car was designed from the ground up to wear the single framed look and i personally think its very well integrated...i wouldnt change it but to each his own :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
hey, you should ask before making car look like shit .. lol and if u wanted to mess with the grill, why wouldnt you use the other pic which is more straight on>?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think you should have tried the other way.

I think the grill would look better if it were allone peice with no middle plate holder.

I did a quick photoshop pic of Fdots S5 (hope it's ok, not like I haven't photoshopped your car before) with full grill.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I think you should have tried the other way.

I think the grill would look better if it were allone peice with no middle plate holder.
+1

I don't see why the one-piece design should be exclusive to RS models. Audi could differentiate by using different materials.

I guess there's still the "gaping vagina" view on this concept though, which I kinda get..

·
Registered
470 Posts
+1

I don't see why the one-piece design should be exclusive to RS models. Audi could differentiate by using different materials.

I guess there's still the "gaping vagina" view on this concept though, which I kinda get..
lol, I bet in the future it'll be possible to put an RS grill on anyways, even if it's not OEM there'll be companies making look a likes for sure

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
can someone photochop a bentley/jaguar type chrome grill onto an s5!
No need to Pchop it... here's the real deal below. See this thread for details and info posted by the owner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.