Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've noticed that whenever my phone is connected via bluetooth the volume settings in MMI revert to a lower state. Even after I have gone in and turned it up, the next time I start the car same problem. Any thoughts on how to save the volume settings? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
So I've noticed that whenever my phone is connected via bluetooth the volume settings in MMI revert to a lower state. Even after I have gone in and turned it up, the next time I start the car same problem. Any thoughts on how to save the volume settings? Thanks in advance.
are you setting the default volume levels (audio, nav, phone, etc.) from the MMI? I don't think it saves the volume when you simply just turn it up during a call. I think it reverts back to the default setting as set up from the main system defaults...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you reset the defaults? I usually just turn the volume up through "volume settings" during a call, via MMI. This of course doesn't save the volume settings.

·
Registered
45 Posts
through the MMI - I can't be certain but it should be in the CAR button menu - there's an area where it says volume settings...

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
press radio or media and then bottom right for sound. There you will get the volume options for the various things. You may need to select volume to get into the menu of options (like how loud should the phone be, how loud the sat nav should be and how low the radio or cd or tv should quieten when sat nav is talking)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts