Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright chaps,

Just picked up my S5 (Awesome btw!) and looking at a phone cradle for my SE W810 phone. Anyone know of a good source for these in the UK? The Audi dealership want 100 quid for one, which seems a bit steep!

Cheers!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Honestly, you don't need one. Just buy a recharging cord and throw the phone in there. Unless it needs to be recharged, because short on battery, you leave it in your pocket. Otherwise, jst put a little velcro stich on the back of the phone and cradle and that 'll save you £100.

I used to get a cradle when it wasn't bluetooth, but have done without on the last 2 audis I had..... And have been fine without the cradle.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Honestly, you don't need one. Just buy a recharging cord and throw the phone in there. Unless it needs to be recharged, because short on battery, you leave it in your pocket. Otherwise, jst put a little velcro stich on the back of the phone and cradle and that 'll save you £100.

I used to get a cradle when it wasn't bluetooth, but have done without on the last 2 audis I had..... And have been fine without the cradle.
But as ChasTT will undoubtedly tell you, if you put it in your pocket, don't put it in your back pocket because if you do the seat will be too uncomfortable. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But as ChasTT will undoubtedly tell you, if you put it in your pocket, don't put it in your back pocket because if you do the seat will be too uncomfortable. ;)
More worried about the front pockets - radiation and the family jewels and all... ;) !!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts