1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Smokin

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Thats class Migster....just need Euro lights now !!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Look'in awesome. OK so I'm guessing the S5's are already lowered with the 20mm, then you lowered it some more by 30mm. Wow!!! looks great. How much did the entire jobcost to lower it?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Very classy and clean Mig!!

You done with her or do you got anything else planned??

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Looks great! I think having wheels with a lip enhances the look of the car nicely.

·
Registered
432 Posts
You car looks sweet!! Congrats!

Silly question for you or anyone else who has aftermarket wheels..... Do your wheels have a protective clear coat on them? If not, on the polished lip, doesn't it take a lot of work to keep those things clean? Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look'in awesome. OK so I'm guessing the S5's are already lowered with the 20mm, then you lowered it some more by 30mm. Wow!!! looks great. How much did the entire jobcost to lower it?
To be honest, not that much thanks to Quattrings who helped me install the springs - so basically, the cost of the springs - H&R from MadAudi.com

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You car looks sweet!! Congrats!

Silly question for you or anyone else who has aftermarket wheels..... Do your wheels have a protective clear coat on them? If not, on the polished lip, doesn't it take a lot of work to keep those things clean? Thanks.
That's why I opt for a chrome lip - very easy to clean and easy to buff out when it gets scratched (of course, through someone that has a machine to do so).

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Mig,

You can quote multiple people by hitting the quote+ button under each post you want to answer and then hitting quote on the last post.....Just an FYI to make things easier for ya buddy....

·
Registered
247 Posts
wow awesome, mirrors really do match the wheels.

looks great.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Mig,

You can quote multiple people by hitting the quote+ button under each post you want to answer and then hitting quote on the last post.....Just an FYI to make things easier for ya buddy....
I was going to point out that same thing. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts