Votes: 2 11.8%
  • other/other

Votes: 4 23.5%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does it seem like every single person in new york who gets and s5 gets it in Blk/Magma
??????

i think i may switch mine to ibis

·
Registered
230 Posts
im in staten, right over the vz. i have white on black with carbon

·
Registered
491 Posts
get what you first instinct tells you to get or your gonna regret it in the future

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why does it seem like every single person in new york who gets and s5 gets it in Blk/Magma
??????
cause everyone in ny is a bunch of ginnys(I was going to get that combo but the wait for the S5 was way to long for me so I settled with an A5, my brother has that combo on his BMW 335xi)

·
Registered
491 Posts
cause everyone in ny is a bunch of ginnys(I was going to get that combo but the wait for the S5 was way to long for me so I settled with an A5, my brother has that combo on his BMW 335xi)
im far from a ginny and ordered that combo. dont stereotype.

·
Registered
122 Posts
black/magma's the most common S5 I've seen on the streets. but at dealerships, meteor/magma's the most common (including mine)

·
Registered
491 Posts
black/magma's the most common S5 I've seen on the streets. but at dealerships, meteor/magma's the most common (including mine)
thats bc that was the color combo of the initial demo cars

·
Registered
384 Posts
IMO go blue and differentiate yourself. Blue and Cream or Black.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I picked up a phantom black/black last week in Westchester and could not be happier with the decision. I have seen the phantom black/pearl silver on LI. That's a nice combo as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts