Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I cant set my mind on a E92 325i, or a B8 (A5) 1.8TFSI ????

Small engines I know, but young age in the UK = Rediculous insurance quotes!

Persuade me to a A5, Im leaning over the E92 cos of the looks and it drives awsome...

I know there's been a few issue with the A5 such as:

Leather problem, noises, interior to bright?, LED's not lasting?

You guys tell me... Sweet talk me into a A5, so if I ordered one, Il be 100% possitive.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm... Today I went to the Audi showroom, and it only had the crap models in with out the sat nav which is the biggest selling point for me haha!, I asked to take out the Demo, but they said to me it was broke "The key hole keep spitting the key out!!!" I was like great, thats excellent.... another problem from the A5, and then I went to BMW show room and looked at the 3er as really liked it, but then saw the 6er and just fallen in love! So now its 3er, A5 and the 6er... but I really like the gizmo from the A5 which is awsome, and very exclusive car ofcourse, just when you see one, your jaw is like scrapping the floor!

What colour for A5? White? Grey? Black? So hard.... I going to head over to the gallary sector now for some inspo!

Bye!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.