Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone out there has taken it upon themselves yet to test out their own car. ie. dyno, 0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, or if anyone has tried to see at about what speed you can break the back end loose and actually drift the thing since it has more torque in the back. i have 1 more month before i get my car and intend to do all these tests but i was just wondering if anyone has beaten me to it. I think real market testing is the best way to gather information rather than reading it off of a magazine just because those testers are very pro and i know i can shift and race but i highly doubt my skill level is even close to theirs. Thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
I haven't done any official or measured testing, however, I was in germany and open it all up on an empty portion.

I thought it wouldn't be speed limited, but it apparently is. I got the car up to 259 KM/H and it was far from red line, the engine could still draw, but it wouldn't go faster. I checked the speedometer vs a GPS system that showed 251 Km/H ( and it was generally very precise elsewhere.....).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts