Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site and the forum which has been a mine of information. Just about to place my order this week as an S line but trying to understand seat options. I've been into a local dealer and seen the sample book for the Milano leather. One of the samples shows perforated leather but the Sales guys using their online booking state its not an option. Does anyone know if this is available from the factory. Thanks

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
New to the site and the forum which has been a mine of information. Just about to place my order this week as an S line but trying to understand seat options. I've been into a local dealer and seen the sample book for the Milano leather. One of the samples shows perforated leather but the Sales guys using their online booking state its not an option. Does anyone know if this is available from the factory. Thanks
Hi Crusoe, welcome to the club! According to the latest (Feb 09) brochure, the only perforated seats to be had on the S-line are leather and alcantara. These are only available in Black with black or silver stitching. Even if you opt for the "exclusive" trim, you still cannot get perforated leather, so I would tend to agree with your salesman. Still, having witnessed the level of contradiction in Audi literature/website/dealers, anything could be possible. The new brochure can be downloaded from the website. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
crusoe, welcome to the forum!

Keep in mind that features/options on the car vary based upon which country the car is produced for. Some countries get certain features on the car while others don't have them available at all.

Please be sure to update your profile to display your location so that others can more accurately provide answers to your questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts