Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I select reverse in my 2011 A5 sport back I get a continuous beep and the orange light in the button flashes and the camera display does not appear. It’s been ongoing for a while now, initially it would work intermittently but now it hasn’t worked for a while.

I have checked the parking sensors and all 6 of them are clicking so I know they are ok. I have checked the module in the boot and it is dry, I’ve also given the wires a wiggle to make sure they are in ok. I’ve checked the fuses and they are in tact. The only thing I haven’t been able to check is the connection of the camera in the boot lid, mainly because I don’t know how to access it. Is this something that could be causing the issue? Any tips on getting access to it to check?

I think it did this last winter too, but came back. Could it be a moisture thing over winter?

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

I have been looking to get a diagnostic scanner, there is one in eurocarparts for under £20 made by streetwize. It uses an OBDII connection, will it attach to my car and are they any good/reliable?
Thanks 🙏🏻

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.