Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When ordering my car the invoice stated that i had ordered a tilt and slide sunroof, The dealer told me this is now a tilt only and it is the same price of £850.Does anybody know why this is? Has there been problems with the tilt and slide?

·
Registered
318 Posts
It was never a sliding sunroof - most likely due to available space...

When ordering my car the invoice stated that i had ordered a tilt and slide sunroof, The dealer told me this is now a tilt only and it is the same price of £850.Does anybody know why this is? Has there been problems with the tilt and slide?

·
Registered
50 Posts
the shape of the roof does not allow it to slide

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
The UK spec A5/S5 doesnt have a panoramic roof listed. (it doesnt have rear camera either).

It wasnt on my dealers list of specification on the computer and its not in the July specifications guide.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The UK is very fortunate. I would rather Audi keep it's panorama roof to itself. I don't care for it's added weight up top and I will likely never operate it anyway. Unfortunately we in the U.S. are stuck with it :mad:

The UK spec A5/S5 doesnt have a panoramic roof listed. (it doesnt have rear camera either).

It wasnt on my dealers list of specification on the computer and its not in the July specifications guide.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts