Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bumped into an owner of a deep sea blue a5 this evening leaving the gym. I think this girl was either stoned or just eccentric beyond all belief :no:. When asked if she was on any of the audi online forums online she replied with a dazed expression, ‘huh I don’t know what that is’. She seemed really spacey but it was good to see an a5 in Peoria finally.

She had her wheels paint matched to the body color, a deep sea blue with wheel gap for daaaaaaays. Completely not my style, but I figured you paint matching wheel folks might enjoy. Wheel painting performed by AutoStyle of Peoria.

Attachments

· Registered
1,184 Posts
Me no likey....

· Registered
3,586 Posts
those Wheel Gaps...did She Aftermarket And Raise The Car???
Haha! :D Those are actually the stock 18" wheels that come with the US spec A5. In person, those wheels actually look pretty good on the car (even if they are a bit small in diameter for the car's proportions).

Hey Joe, I'm diggin' those skates man. Looks like those might be dual 5-spoke HRE wheels with a matte black finish and perhaps a StopTech brake on the front? All it needs now is a drop with some springs/coilovers to get rid of that unsightly wheel gap. ;)

· Registered
120 Posts
I think she opted for the bigfoot option package, exclusive to US spec!

Haha! :D Those are actually the stock 18" wheels that come with the US spec A5. In person, those wheels actually look pretty good on the car (even if they are a bit small in diameter for the car's proportions).

Hey Joe, I'm diggin' those skates man. Looks like those might be dual 5-spoke HRE wheels with a matte black finish and perhaps a StopTech brake on the front? All it needs now is a drop with some springs/coilovers to get rid of that unsightly wheel gap. ;)

Attachments

· Registered
1,251 Posts
I can see my rims, but repainted. :)
Not my cup of tea though. I have seen some white A5 with white rims on this forum and though that was actually quite good, but probably not very suitable for everyday driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.