Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was fed up looking at all the scratches on my car and seeing winter is kinda over I bit the bullet and forked out almost £200 to get my paintwork sorted.:surprise:

I found this guy through a friend and was very impressed by the job he done on my friends Black BMW X6, he doesn't advertise he only gets his work through referrals.

I dropped the car off at 9am and waited nervously on a phone call to say my car was finished, I got the call at 6pm that night and went to pick it up, I was stunned by the results !!! He had done an amazing job it looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor !!! :grin2:

The poor guy looked a broken man, hes just a little fellow and he was soaking in sweat he hadn't stopped all day !!!

The pics don't do it justice, i took them on my iphone, he is going to send me some before and after pictures, I will post them when I get them.

He is based up here in Dundee Scotland, you can check out his facebook page if your interested, I would highly recommend him to anyone !!!! :thumbsup:

His prices may vary depending on the condition of your car !!

https://www.facebook.com/DVWCarValeting/?fref=ts

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice work!, need someone closer to glasgow thougth

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before and after pics

Here are some before and after pics, my paintwork was in a pretty bad way, full of scratches and swirls !!!! :frown2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,018 Posts
Amazing work for only 200 quid!!!! Fantastic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Frankie, sorry i didnt reply sooner, been kinda busy !! I dont know why you cant see the pics but my car is black, you have probably seen me out and about in Dundee, How did you go with your exhaust ?? I have a full Milltek system with my DPF removed, sounds pretty good for a diesel, your more than welcome to have a listen sometime, im home at the weekends but away working during the week, what colour is your car ??? I will keep an eye out for you !!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Stunning end result! Looking to be in an A5 soon and may look into this option too if the price is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts
You sure them photos weren't just photoshopped??? :D
It does look like a different car, top job!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts