Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyway. My Misano Red S-line is somewhere on its way. Its pass through Port in the USA and the Dealership was billed for the car. Unfortunatly I am going away on vacation so I will be unable to pick up the car until the 15th of october. So I paid for the car last night.. which sucks since I haven't seen it yet. But I felt like I needed something besides just a downpayment recept saying "A5" on it. I was afraid someone might come along and offer $5k above MSRP or just MSPR since I got it for 2% below and take my car!!!! So now i have an invoce showing paid with the VIN and my name on it!!! anyway... 15 more days. and I'll post pictures!!!:cool:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. I was a little hesitant, but I do have the Vehicle Invoice between Volkswagen Group of America and the dealership with the options listed I ordered. And I have the BoS as well The VINS all match. I expect to see the car ;-) Plus this way they cannot sell it to anyone else!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update.. car at dealership.. Just have to wait until I get back from Vacation!! The dealer is picking me up at the airport :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.